Learn how you can feel better by working one-on-one with one of their specially trained professionals from the comfort of your home
A Trusted Partner in Mental Health
Improving Access to High-Quality Care to Drive Results
For more than a decade, AbleTo has been a leading provider of high-quality virtual behavioral health care, delivering evidence-based programs that combine human expertise with effective digital tools. Our approach is proven to help participants feel better and live better, giving our partners guaranteed results and the ability to control financial impact.
Behavioral Health Care that Helps Improve the Body and Mind
Therapy360 offers virtual therapy for individuals with co-occurring mental and medical health needs, who receive support from a licensed therapist, behavioral coach and digital tools and activities. High risk members are proactively identified and contacted using a proprietary data-driven approach.
- 8-week virtual program grounded in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Participants receive personalized protocols to suit their unique needs
- Therapists help participants set goals and introduce change-oriented strategies
- Coaches help participants practice and implement new skills into their daily life
- Program is reinforced by educational resources and self-guided activities to build skills between sessions
Each AbleTo program is tailored to a participant’s unique needs and goals, using a data-driven approach to understanding health risks and opportunities for impact.
- Analytics identify support for the right people at the right time and trigger proactive outreach to those most in need
- Clinically-validated assessments determine the right balance of human and digital support
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) treatment in a structured program, with participants receiving one-on-one support from licensed therapists and experienced coaches to promote adherence and member satisfaction
Note, AbleTo is not for everyone. It is possible that upon contacting AbleTo you will be routed to a more appropriate form of behavioral health resource by the team. If AbleTo have made the initial outreach then you are pre-approved for this program.
Ready to learn more? Visit AbleTo.com