Special Needs Overview
Help build the roadmap for your child’s success with the Bright Horizon Special Needs Support Program.
- Are you concerned that your child is falling behind in school or progressing at a slower pace than other kids?
- Does your child have ADHD, autism, learning disabilities or undiagnosed difficulties?
- Unsure how to approach your child’s teacher about your concerns?
- Do you need some extra support?
At no cost to you, the Bright Horizons Special Needs program offers tailored resources to provide support and answers to your questions. These resources include:
- Virtual advisors, made up of professionals and parents of children with special needs.
- myEdGPS, an online record-keeper for parents and guardians.
- Access to pre-vetted templates of letters (in accordance with state and federal requirements) designed for effective interaction.
- Informational webinars on a variety of helpful topics.
Visit www.clients.brighthorizons.com/newscorp today for additional details on how to get started, plus webinar registration information. For more information about education assistance benefits, see your local HR representative.