Health Advocate Overview
Experts who work just for you
We are happy to provide you with your lifeline to healthcare and insurance help. Where do you go if you are not seeing eye to eye with your own health plan? Participants on Kaiser or for those who are not on the News Corp healthcare plans, we have engaged an independent third party company – Health Advocate – to help you, your spouse, your dependent children, even your parents and parent-in-laws – with a myriad of different health insurance and provider sourcing tools. You don’t even have to be enrolled on one of our medical plans to take advantage of help by your own personal health assistant.
Don’t Know Where to Turn? We point the way.
- Find the right doctors, specialists and other providers
- Schedule appointments; arrange treatments and tests
- Locate the right treatment facilities or clinical trials
- Answer questions about tests, treatments and medications
- Research and locate treatments; secure second opinions
- Help transfer medical records, X-rays and lab results
Confused by Health Insurance? We cut through the red tape.
- Explain coverage policies
- Get appropriate approvals for covered services
- Identify alternatives for non-covered services
Overwhelmed by Medical Bills? We go to bat for you.
- Uncover errors
- Get estimates; negotiate fees, payment arrangements
- Supply providers with required information to pay a claim
- Get to the bottom of coverage denials
- Advise about appeal rights
Need Eldercare Services? We ease your burden.
- Find in-home care, adult day care, long-term care
- Clarify Medicare and Medicare Supplement plans
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Research transportation to appointments
Visit Health Advocate.