Understand, advocate for, and support your child from birth to young adulthood with personalized guidance and resources.
Special Needs Overview
Help build the roadmap for your child’s success with the Bright Horizon Special Needs Support Program.
- Are you concerned that your child is falling behind in school or progressing at a slower pace than other kids?
- Does your child have ADHD, autism, learning disabilities or undiagnosed difficulties?
- Unsure how to approach your child’s teacher about your concerns?
- Do you need some extra support?
At no cost to you, the Bright Horizons Special Needs program offers tailored resources to provide support and answers to your questions. These resources include:
- Virtual advisors, made up of professionals and parents of children with special needs.
- myEdGPS, an online record-keeper for parents and guardians.
- Access to pre-vetted templates of letters (in accordance with state and federal requirements) designed for effective interaction.
- Informational webinars on a variety of helpful topics.
Visit www.clients.brighthorizons.com/newscorp today for additional details on how to get started, plus webinar registration information. For more information about education assistance benefits, see your local HR representative.